We take utmost care of our face by ensuring we get our hands on the best products available in the market. But are we making the right choice when it comes to body care? Although bar soap is a common choice among people due to simplicity and low cost but it has its own set of disadvantages. Soaps are extremely drying on skin because of the presence of harsh chemicals. With new formulations in the skin care world, it’s about time to make the switch from bar soap to body wash. Here are a few reasons why I would recommend you to make the switch from soap to body wash:
- Body washes are gentler and more moisturizing than most other soaps because they contain large amounts of petrolatum, an ingredient that moisturizes and lubricates the skin.
- The gentle nature of liquid cleansers makes them ideal for dry or sensitive skin.
- Body washes usually comes in sturdy packaging which makes it travel-friendly unlike bar soaps which become extremely fussy to carry around one you have started using it..
- It’s easy to squirt out the required amount of body wash without any wastage as oppose to bar soaps which usually diminishes in size due to splashing of water.
- Lastly, you can utilize even the last drop of body wash by flipping the bottle upside down. Bar soap, on the other hand, eventually becomes small and impossible to use effectively.
Vivel Body Wash
I always keep switching among different body washes available in the market and recently I tried my hands on the newly launched Vivel body washes in two different variants, Lavender Almond Oil and Mint Cucumber. They have come up with an introductory offer of 100 ml bottles at a price of only Rs.40 along with a free loofah.
Lavender Almond Oil has a pleasant lavender fragrance with nourishing almond oil while the Mint Cucumber with cooling mint and hydrating cucumber, gives more freshness, fragrance and hydration to the skin. The fragrance is mild and long lasting. The 100ml bottle comes in a tiny plastic tube packaging which is easy to use and carry. The texture of the body wash is creamy, and leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean, but does not dry it out like soap. When used with a loofah, it removes dead skin cells, making skin bright and smooth. Moreover the body wash is formulated with a quick wash formula that rinses off easily. So, no more water wastage. Since I have super dry skin, I usually follow it up with a moisturizer to keep my skin soft and hydrated throughout the day.
|Vivel Body Wash|
Pros of Vivel Body Wash
- Sturdy packaging
- Pleasant fragrance
- Perfect consistency for a body wash
- Lathers pretty well
- Makes your skin soft
- Cleanses the skin without drying it out
- Does not irritate the skin
Cons of Vivel Body Wash
Well, I couldn't really find any flaws in the product.
|Vivel Body Wash Mint Cucumber|
|Vivel Body Wash Lavender Almond Oil|
Now you can win a lavish hamper from ITC Vivel. All you have to do is follow me (@thebrokechica) and Vivel by ITC (@vivelbyitc) and comment done and tag 5 of your friends here. DM me your address details to receive the Vivel body washes for free, use the products for 10 days and review the same on your social media handles. Don't forget to tag me and Vivel body wash in the picture you upload. 5 participants with the best answers will win the exclusive hamper from Vivel. Contest ends on 27th May so hurry up and participate. All the very best guys!!
|Vivel Body Wash|